Sunday 18 October 2009

The Beginning......


It all began last winter with a book, 'The Goddess Experience' by Gisele Scanlon. Her quest for happiness in the guise of a beautifully designed book asks that question "what makes you happy?"

After working in the fashion industry for 9 years and with the big 30 looming, this book made me realise that it was time to do something for myself, something that made me totally happy, after all life is too short.


Armed with my moleskine notebook, copious cups of coffee, rich tea, love hearts and months of research I'm almost ready to launch my online lifestyle boutique. As if that wasn't daunting enough, I'm delving into the world of blogging to track the ups and downs of being my own boss and creating my own little 'Goddess Experience'

Welcome to the world of online shopping, life in London and happiness!

2 comments:

  1. aggghh its all exciting cant wait to order pressies for xmas!!!! best of luck sis....and heres to you...quitting your job in a recession to conquer happiness and success x

    ReplyDelete
  2. get that website up and running ASAP....i'll mail all my mates and make them buy something:-)

    ReplyDelete