Friday 15 January 2010

Fave Shops


Uniqlo, Oxford & Regent St.

Anna Lou, Fouberts Place off Carnaby St.


Dahlia, Fouberts Place off Carnaby St.

Liberty, Regent Street


I have decided to record and take photo's of my favourite shops....this is something I've been meaning to do for so long but I finally started today on my early morning ramble around Regent and Oxford Street. I have loved Uniqlo for years, the best jeans and basic knitwear all at great prices this shop rocks, Liberty has got it's groove back and is a stand out London institution, I stocked up on some crafty bits for a new project, the sales assistant on the craft floor was so nice! Top marks for customer service :o)

Just around the corner from Liberty is Anna Lou who has great kitch jewellery and on the opposite side of the road lies Dahlia who stock pretty, vintage inspired clothes, both shops are really affordable and offer items that are really different from what you find on the high street. Love them, love them lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment