Thursday 4 October 2012

Robin & Rose in a book?


It's been a busy Summer and I think I'm just getting back to normal now. Lots of exciting things have happened including being included in a cool new book that was published in September - I am in PRINT. 
It's a great book called "Make Money from Makes" by Brightword Publishing very cool and I am thrilled to have been included. 

I'm doing 3 markets this month so had a huge big clear up last night to get myself organised. I'm also working on a new range of candles, literally putting the finishing touches to them this week so they should be ready for sale in November, just in time for Christmas. But for now you can still but candles online at my Etsy shop and I am offering 25% Off all order until Nov 30th with the code JCW25.

Will be back soon with more news on markets, new products and random ramblings x

No comments:

Post a Comment