Saturday 5 May 2012

04.03.12 Spring Clean


Spring Clean - No More 'Keeping Things'
Having a lovely, lovely lazy Sunday apart from my energetic burst of spring cleaning this morning, which has left me feeling very smug (and wiped out) with two bags of 'stuff' discarded into the big black wheelie bin.
I really am working hard on my hoarding habit which my other half is very proud of, technically I do understand his point about me having to many things, but one of my Grandmothers had a motto of 'if you hold on to something for long enough you will find a use for it' and my other Grandmother just held on to things for pure sentimental value so I may be genitically programmed to keep 'important stuff'

On the flip side my Mother discards of EVERYTHING including my first pari of Levi's, my childhood giant Panda Bear, the list goes on. Poor Panda, just because he had a few holes where the stuffing was coming out, we could have patched him up but he was banished to the fire before I could save him!

Apart from my ramblings above, I have lots and lots of exciting things happening in the coming month including two new stockists whoohoo - watch this space for details :o)

The fab Muswell Hill Market is on next Saturday 10th March - the first of a monthly market in the heart of Muswell Hill
www.muswellhillmarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment