Saturday 5 May 2012

14.02,12 Sniffles & Romance

Sniffles Ahoy!

This week finds me suitably feeling sorry for myself thanks to tummy bug and sniffles that figured it would be a good week to take me down. Plus I'm spending Valentine's at a trade fair, miles away from London all on my lonesome, sadness further induced by listening to Rod Stewart's Maggie May and an array of questionable songs that I don't recognise but would imagine come under the title of 'Gloden Era Easy Listening' and not in a cool retro way.

But every cloud has a silver lining and mine is the fact that my illness has got to the point that I cannot work so I'm getting the train back to London this evening for some TLC from my Romeo/partner in crime yipee. Must not get too excited though or I'll have a coughing fit - not pretty.

Duvet day for me tomorrow, how good is that? I've forgotton what my home looks like in working hours. Daytime TV, chicken noodle soup & Lemsip should have me back to my good old self in no time.

Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment