Saturday 5 May 2012

14.03.12 Landmark Occasions

Landmark Occasions

There are certain times in everyone's life that stick out as a moment in time, in my case my First Holy Communion, dropping my Aunt to Shannon airport to fly back to New Orleans in 1985, the day my first dog died.....the time my second dog died :o(, my first kiss, the day my little brother was born, my Deb's ball, my Leaving Cert results (with by big fat E in maths and A1 in Art), the first time I moved out of home to college and lots more.

On Saturday 10th March however was an extra special landmark - the first time I have stocked a REAL bricks and mortar shop AND one of my soy candle's was the first thing to sell, how exciting!

Roses & String is a fab pop up shop on Queen's Parade, Walm Lane, Willesden, North West London.....just a quick skip and a hop down from the underground station and also the area that is home to my favourite Indian restaurant - Kadiri's yum, yum.
Owned by partners Laura and Heather, Roses & String is home to some great handmade products and well worth a visit if your in the area (along with Nest cafe if your in need of a cuppa!)

Check out their website for details rosesandstring.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment